The Vivarium lab is hiring! Email Eran Agmon at email@example.com for details, please include your CV if available.
- We are looking for a graduate student interested in computational modeling of microbiomes – this could include ocean microbiomes, soil microbiomes, and human gut microbiomes.
- This position requires admission into UConn Health’s Biomedical Sciences PhD program, or Biomedical Engineering Program.
- We are looking for a passionate scientist that will build integrative multiscale models of cellular systems, expand the Vivarium ecosystem, and publish research articles. This will involve working on one or more projects in whole-cell modeling (primarily E. coli), community structure in microbiomes, the design of synthetic cells, or the origins of life.
- PhD in Computational Biology, Bioengineering, Complex Systems, Physics, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience programming in Python
- Motivated and collaborative personality
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Our lab is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every individual feels valued. We believe that the diversity of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds enhances our team and drives innovative research. All members are treated with respect and encouraged to contribute their unique insights. We actively seek to increase diversity and inclusivity, and we welcome collaborations that align with these values.